Something that will get your attention!

Friday, May 18, 2007

Getting back into the game

When a guy says, "I love you," don't beleive him. He just plays a game. He takes your heart, breaks it, and tries to use it as his own. The only time you should beleive that sack of lies, is if he is going to ask for your hand...Or if he already has your hand.
I am tired of trying to find a guy. I know that the guy for me will show up eventually, but what am I suppose to do in the mean-time? I can't just sit around! I am young, too young to think about this, but I can't wait until I am married....
I am a poor sick girl, aren't I?
The really sad part is that I wanted it to be true so bad, I am just thankful that I never told him that I loved him. We are still friends....beleive it or not. I don't think I can be more than friends with that guy. He's a better best friend than a boyfriend.
I never even kissed the guy.....pathetic...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home